Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Images, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook Status

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 Quotes, Wishes and status: 

 As we celebrate the festival of Raksha Bandhan, here's how you can send across these unique messages, images to your sister to make her beam with joy.

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Images, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook Status to share with your siblings


Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Also known as ‘Rakshabandhanam’ and ‘Rakhi Pournima’, Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in the month of Shravan and has a lot of similarities to ‘Bhai Duj’ as both the festivals are observed to celebrate the brother-sister bond.
Rakhi, Rakshabandhan, India, Tradition

Rakhi Whatsapp Wishes Messages 2020 - Click here


  1. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise I shall be there for you, as I have been since childhood. Happy Rakhi to my bundle of joy.
  2. I wouldn't have been the person I am today, had I not had your back. I couldn't have mustered the courage to do things had you not boosted my morale. This Raksha Bandhan here's telling you that I love you to the moon and back. Happy Raksha Bandhan day Di.
  3. Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai. Ek karodon mein meri behna hai. Is duniya ki sabse pyaari behen ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
  4. I can't imagine my life without you, my sister. This message is to tell you how much you mean to me. Here's sending my warm wishes and a teddy hug.
  5. To my awesome brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan! Today we celebrate you!
  6. Happy Raksha Bandhan To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life.
  7. You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren't there. I really love you my big brother.
Rakhi, Krishna, Exhibition, Festival
जैसे दोनों आंखे एक साथ होते हैं
वैसे भाई बहन के रिश्ते भी खास होते हैं
Happy Raksha Bandhan

रिश्ता है यह सबसे अलग और सादा, बहन बांधे राखी,
भाई करे वादा, बहन और भाई का प्यार है बहुत सच्चा,
इसी लिए माना जाता है यह रिश्ता सबसे अच्छा!
हैप्पी रक्षा बंधन
HD wallpaper: Have Safe and Save Nature Wish You Happy Diwali HD ...
रिश्तो में रुपयों का दखल अब आए ना,
क्या दिया क्या पाया मन न भरमाए,
प्यार से बड़ा जब मैं और कुछ नहीं है होता,
बहना को भाई और बहन को ना कभी भुलाए!
हैप्पी रक्षा बंधन

कामयाबी तुम्हारे कदम चूमे
और तुम जियो हज़ारो साल,
On this Raksha Bandhan bhaiya, make me माला माल

ज़िन्दगी भर साथ गुज़रे हुए वह ज़माने याद रहते हैं,
बदलते दौर में कुछ चेहरे और रिश्ते याद रहते हैं,
Happy Rakhi Bhaiya
for the uncertainty of the infinite | from Damanhur Spir… | Flickr
दूर हो जाने से भाई-बहिन का प्यार कभी काम नहीं होता,
तुझे याद ना करूँ भैया…ऐसा तो कोई मौसम नहीं होता..!!

चंदन का टीका रेशम का धागा;
सावन की सुगंध बारिश की फुहार;
भाई की उम्मीद बहना का प्यार;
मुबारक हो आपको “”रक्षा-बंधन”” का त्योहार।
Graphic, Raksha Bandhan, Brother, Sister
रक्षा-बंधन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!.

रक्षा बंधन का त्यौहार हैं,
हर तरफ खुशियों की बौछार है,
बंधा एक धागे में, भाई बहिन का प्यार हैं…..!!!!!!!!!!!

Raksha Bandhan Shayari

साथ पले और साथ बढ़े हैं,
खूब मिला बचपन में प्यार।
भाई बहन का प्यार बढ़ाने आया रक्षा बंधन का त्यौहार ।

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 Wishes Images, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Status: 

The special occasion of Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is here upon us. Celebrating the eternal bond between siblings, rakhi is marked with much fervour. On this day, while a sister ties a sacred thread or knot around her brother’s wrist, the brother promises to look after her and protect her. Sweets, gifts and special dishes mark the mood. Rakhi is a time for family and friends to come together and have a good time.
Rakshabandhan, Rakhi, Indian Festival

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Ram Navami 2020 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status, Wallpaper, SMS, Messages, Photos

Rama Navami Festival